The degree and certificate programs featured below are offered on a cooperative basis by participating TBR universities, community colleges and colleges of applied technology. Formerly, known as the Regents Online Degree Program (RODP), the highly-successfully TN eCampus cooperative model provides a platform for schools to jointly develop and deliver courses which meet approved degree requirements.
Benefits for Students:
- CHOICE – Choose your preferred institution from among several who offer your program of interest. Your degree is awarded by the institution you select.
- TRANSFERABILITY – Course credits transfer seamlessly to other TBR institutions.
- RIGOR – There’s no difference between courses taken online versus courses taken on campus.
- QUALITY – Jointly developed online courses are held to the same quality standards as traditional courses.
- ACCESS – Learn from highly-qualified faculty across the entire system, not just those from the campus where you’re enrolled.
- DIVERSITY – Interact online with classmates from other institutions and walks of life!