Coordinator: Philip Voorhees
Duties: (updated October, 2014)
- Work with the ROCC Assistive Technology Specialist, Training Specialist and Regional ROCC Training Specialists to train ROCC faculty and staff on accessible course content and development.
- Work with the ROCC Assistive Technology Specialist to:
- Support ROCC faculty and staff with accessibility issues associated with course facilitation, content and development.
- Support ROCC regional accessibility auditing and user group accessibility testing.
Admissions & Records Specialists
Duties: Support TBR staff and RODP Curriculum Committee in ensuring that proper policies and procedures are followed regarding student admissions and records.
Coordinator: Christine Mayer
Duties: Support faculty and staff with analytics issues associated with course development and content.
Hollyanna White - Chattanooga State Community College
Coordinator: Patrick Wilson
Duties: Support the ROCC collaborative with issues associated with course and program assessment.
Instructional Design Specialists
Coordinator: Jennifer Knott
Duties: Support faculty with instructional design issues associated with course development and content.
Coordinator: Jim Dye
Duties: Support faculty and staff with instructional technology issues.
Mentor: Peter Nerzak - Pellissippi State Community College
Duties: Support faculty in the use of virtual library materials and the incorporation of research assignments into their online course design.
Coordinators: Christine Mayer and Andrea Sanders
Duties: Support faculty and staff with training issues.
- Degree Programs & Courses
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Post Master’s
- Teacher Education
- Technical Certificates
- Allied Health Program Certificates
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Web Page Authoring
- Technical Diplomas
- Course Catalog
- Course Equivalencies
- Term Calendar
- Course Listings
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Admissions Steps
- Prospective Freshmen
- Dual Enrollment/Joint Enrollment
- Master's Applicants
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Career Changers
- Military Applicants
- Nursing Students
- Student Disability Services (ADA)
- Continuing Ed Students
- Admissions FAQ
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid & Tuition
- Current Students
- Faculty Resources