Every Regents Online instructor has a Faculty Mentor. Faculty Mentors have been carefully selected for their knowledge of online teaching and their willingness to help.
Feel free to contact your mentor directly. If you do not know who your Faculty Mentor is, use the links shown below to locate your mentor's contact information. If you have trouble finding or contacting your mentor, notify Andrea Sanders, Faculty Mentor Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Faculty Mentor Search Tools
To find your mentor or your mentor's email address, open the documents below. Information is listed in alpha order by course rubric, course number, and section number.
Faculty Mentor Duties - Minimum duties as follows; other duties as assigned.
- Perform Z-Quality checks and report as requested by the mentor coordinator.
- Assist faculty in preparations for opening of RODP semesters.
- Mentor faculty by promoting collegiality and addressing questions and issues that arise.
- Notify faculty of RODP policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Assist faculty as they comply with RODP policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Keep current with pedagogy and technology by participating in training.
- Support the Start Up and Final Grades Help Desks.
- Support ROCC assessment, course development, and training as needed.
- Monitor the Faculty Forum in the D2L discussion area as needed.
- Participate in the ROCC Summer Academy each year.
- Report activities each semester.
Undergraduate Faculty Mentors (campus-based)
|Austin Peay State University||Sue Evans|
|East Tennessee State University||Michaele Laws|
|Middle Tennessee State University||Angela "Jill" Hague|
|Tennessee State University||Johnanna Grimes & Jane Asamani|
|Tennessee Technological University||William Fisk|
|University of Memphis||Keith Sisson|
|Chattanooga State Community College||Andrea Sanders|
|Cleveland State Community College||Bryan Reed|
|Columbia State Community College||Marilia Gerges|
|Dyersburg State Community College||Susan Osborne|
|Jackson State Community College||Kim White|
|Motlow State Community College||Donna McKoon|
|Nashville State Community College||Amy Davis|
|Northeast State Community College||Jim Kelly|
|Pellissippi State Community College||Margaret Choka|
|Roane State Community College||George Meghabghab|
|Southwest Tennessee State Community College||Kim Martin|
|Volunteer State Community College||Wanda Grimes|
|Walters State Community College||David White|
|At-large members who will assist other campus-based mentors as needed||Marilia Gerges - Columbia State George Meghabghab - Roane State|
Undergraduate Faculty Mentors (content-based)
|ART 1030, ARTH 2010, ARTH 2020||Carol Norman - Jackson State|
|ASTR 1030/PHYS 1030||Michael Pugh - Chattanooga State|
|BIOL 2010/2020/2030||Pam Fouche - Walters State|
|BIOL 1010/1020||Paul Ramp - Pellissippi State|
|CHEM 1010/1020||David Stanislawski - Chattanooga State|
|ENGL 1010||Shelly Ganter - Columbia State|
|HIST 2010||Jim Kelly - Northeast State|
|HIST 2020||Keith Sisson - University of Memphis|
|HIT (all courses)||Susan Osborne - Dyersburg State|
|MATH 0810/DSPM 0800||Lydia Linebarger - Southwest Tennessee|
|MATH 1010/1130||Rita Sowell - Volunteer State|
|MATH 1530||Jeff Moore - Volunteer State|
|MATH 1710||Kim White - Jackson State|
|All Other MATH||Brenda Jinkins - Southwest Tennessee|
|MUS 1030||Karen Dale - Cleveland State|
|PHIL (all courses)||Ted Stryk - Roane State|
|PSYC 1030||Sidney Hardyway - Volunteer State|
|SOCI 1010/1020||Margaret Choka - Pellissippi State|
|SPAN 1010/1020||Claire Morris - Motlow State|
|SPAN 2010/2020||Ana Basoa-McMillan - Columbia State|
|SPCH 1010||Debra Jones - Chattanooga State|
Undergraduate Program Faculty Mentors
Coordinator: Andrea Sanders
|Early Childhood Education||Mitzi Neeley - Northeast State|
|Health Information Technology (HIT)||Susan Osborne - Dyersburg State|
Graduate Faculty Mentors
Coordinator: Andrea Sanders
|Education||Denise Dunbar - Tennessee State University|
Maria Revell - Middle Tennessee State University
Doris Davenport - Austin Peay State University
Leigh Ann McInnis - Middle Tennessee State University
|All others||Lucia Vanderpool - TBR|
- Degree Programs & Courses
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Post Master’s
- Teacher Education
- Technical Certificates
- Allied Health Program Certificates
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Web Page Authoring
- Technical Diplomas
- Course Catalog
- Course Equivalencies
- Term Calendar
- Course Listings
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Admissions Steps
- Prospective Freshmen
- Dual Enrollment/Joint Enrollment
- Master's Applicants
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Career Changers
- Military Applicants
- Nursing Students
- Student Disability Services (ADA)
- Continuing Ed Students
- Admissions FAQ
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid & Tuition
- Current Students
- Faculty Resources