Bachelor of Professional Studies - International Organizational Leadership
As US firms expand their businesses abroad, many will need skilled professionals who can formulate market entry strategies, provide advice on legal concerns and assist with organizational and administrative issues. Increasing competition and globalization also means that job opportunities will exist for individuals who have a comprehensive knowledge of international business, foreign cultures and languages.
This concentration prepares students for challenging career opportunities across geographies, business lines and cultures. The International Organizational Leadership concentration is available through:
- Austin Peay State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Tennessee State University
- Tennessee Technological University
- University of Memphis
Program Requirements (120 hours)
The courses listed below under each of the noted categories have been developed to meet the course standards for Regents Online Degree Programs. Students should check with their advisor regarding other online and traditional courses that may meet the requirements of the noted categories.
1. University Admission
You must apply and meet the admission requirements for your university home institution.
2. General Education
You must meet the General Education Requirements of your home institution. It is critical to talk with your advisor(s) prior to enrollment regarding the General Education Requirements and transferability.
- Complete all of your general education courses through your university, OR
- Meet with the university Transcript Advisor to determine which prior college credits and/or work experience credits fulfill the university general education requirements, OR
- Complete the General Education Requirements online through any of the Board of Regents Community Colleges. Be sure to consult your university advisor prior to taking courses.
7. Graduation Requirements
Include the following:
- At least 120 semester hours total.
- At least 60 semester hours from a 4-year institution, of which at least 30 hours are from the degree-granting institution.
- At least 45 semester hours at the 3000-4000 level.
- No more than 24 semester hours in business courses.
Graduation: You may receive your diploma by mail or attend the official graduation activities and ceremonies at your home institution.
Diploma: Your home institution will conduct your program audit and grant your degree. Your degree will note the name of your home institution. Your diploma will be the same as all other diplomas.
- Degree Programs & Courses
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Post Master’s
- Teacher Education
- Technical Certificates
- Allied Health Program Certificates
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Web Page Authoring
- Technical Diplomas
- Course Catalog
- Course Equivalencies
- Term Calendar
- Course Listings
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Admissions Steps
- Prospective Freshmen
- Dual Enrollment/Joint Enrollment
- Master's Applicants
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Career Changers
- Military Applicants
- Nursing Students
- Student Disability Services (ADA)
- Continuing Ed Students
- Admissions FAQ
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid & Tuition
- Current Students
- Faculty Resources