Are there any admissions requirements for ROCE courses?
No, there are no admissions requirements for ROCE courses.
What is the difference between RODP and ROCE?
ROCE is an acronym for Regents Online Continuing Education. Through ROCE, students can take non-credit courses and earn Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) which are required by many career professions to ensure that an individual’s credentials are current. ROCE is a collaboration of all 45 TBR Continuing Education departments. The ROCE program offers courses that are designed to meet statewide workforce development needs through skill upgrade, new skills, certification, and/or recertification.
RODP is an acronym for Regents Online Degree Programs. Through RODP, students take online courses and earn credit that can be applied to an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program. RODP is a collaborative effort among the 45 institutions that comprise the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Are ROCE courses approved by accrediting agencies?
Yes, ROCE courses are approved by the following accrediting agencies:
- Tennessee Nursing Association (TNA)
- Police Officer Standards Training (POST)
- State EMS
- TN Preferred Training Provider
What courses does ROCE offer?
You can find a listing of our course offerings here.
How do I register for an ROCE course?
To register for an ROCE course, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://roce.tbr.edu/profiles1.asp
- Enter your Student ID (SSN) and date of birth.
- Complete the registration form and click “Continue to Step 2”
- Click on the drop down box for your course selection.
- Click on the drop down box for your home institution selection. Your certificate of completion and/or CEUs will be awarded from your home institution selection.
- Click Add, and then click either Pay with Debit/Credit or Pay on Campus
How do I access and begin my ROCE course?
You access your ROCE course by visiting https://elearn.rocewf.org. Instructions on that page explain your username and password. Once logged in, your courses will appear in the center of the page.
What are my payment options for ROCE courses?
You have two options for payment of courses:
- Pay Online (accepted payments are Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Pay on Campus (Pay home campus with Credit Card, check, cash, money order, or purchase order)
Are ROCE courses eligible for financial aid?
The courses offered through ROCE are non-credit. PC 191 or fee waiver vouchers cannot be used for non-credit courses.
Are there out-of-state fees for ROCE courses?
There are no out-of-state fees. Students in the state of Tennessee, nationally and internationally, all pay the same fee.
What is the difference between a ROCE “scheduled” and “on-demand” course type?
Scheduled courses are courses that are offered at a specified start and end date. On-Demand courses are continuously available. You can register, pay and start the course immediately. You determine when the course will start for you.
I am interested in developing and teaching a course through the ROCE program. Where do I begin?
All ROCE courses are proposed, developed and taught through our 45 TBR institutions. To begin the ROCE proposal process, contact a campus representative.
- Degree Programs & Courses
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Post Master’s
- Teacher Education
- Technical Certificates
- Allied Health Program Certificates
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Web Page Authoring
- Technical Diplomas
- Course Catalog
- Course Equivalencies
- Term Calendar
- Course Listings
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Admissions Steps
- Prospective Freshmen
- Dual Enrollment/Joint Enrollment
- Master's Applicants
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Career Changers
- Military Applicants
- Nursing Students
- Student Disability Services (ADA)
- Continuing Ed Students
- Admissions FAQ
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid & Tuition
- Current Students
- Faculty Resources