The Regents Online program offers nursing, education and professional studies programs that will enhance your existing skills and allow you to fill critical employment needs.
Visit the following links to learn more about your degree:
Select one of three concentrations for the MPS: Strategic Leadership, Human Resources Leadership or Training and Development. Prepare yourself to lead in today's rapidly changing professional environment.
This program increases access to graduate nursing education, especially for those nurses aspiring to teach in entry-level nursing programs, manage professional practice work settings or practice as advanced clinicians in a changing health care delivery system.
Applicants to the MSN program go directly through the Regents Online office. Instead of applying through your home campus, you can fill out the online application.
Provides advanced professional preparation in the area of reading and language arts for practicing teachers. The program bases course content and learning experiences on the student's work as a classroom teacher and will include assignments that teachers will carry out in their own classrooms.
Admission to the Master's program requires that an applicant currently have a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution. Each program differs in requirements, so take the time to visit your home campus' admissions page to learn about deadlines, testing requirements, application fees and more.
Admission Requirements for the Master's of Professional Studies Program
- Students must hold a Bachelor's degree
- International students must meet additional requirements
- Students must adhere to the admission deadlines of the home campus. (Check with your selected campus for those dates).
Students must apply to the Graduate Admissions Office of their home campus, and submit official transcripts. (Your home campus may have additional admissions requirements).
1) An undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university.
2) An acceptable score on the GRE, generally at least 400 verbal, 500 quantitative and a 4.0 on analytical writing. Applicants with five or more years of professional work experience may submit a portfolio in lieu of the GRE. The portfolio is to include: a resume; a 500-600 word essay detailing the reasons for wanting to enter the MPS program and discussing how the program will help the applicant achieve personal and professional goals; and two sealed letters of professional reference. Other items that an applicant may include in the portfolio include a description of professional responsibilities, professional achievements and professional awards/recognitions. The portfolio material must be submitted as a packet, not mailed separately. Applicants should submit the application and the GRE scores or portfolio to the graduate school of the TBR University the student selects as the home institution. The admission decision will be based on the entire academic and professional record. Applicants will be granted unconditional admission if the overall record (based on the above variables) indicates a high potential for success in the program.
Applicants who do not meet the requirements for unconditional admission may be admitted conditionally if their entire academic and professional records indicate potential for success in the program. Conditions may include, but are not limited to, taking prerequisite undergraduate courses, enrolling in specified graduate-level courses and achieving a specified grade point average.
Note: During your first semester you must complete all entrance requirements including formal transcripts and any required tests for full admission to the program.
Take the first step to becoming a student by completing the prospective student profile on the admissions steps page.
- Degree Programs & Courses
- Master of Education
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nursing Post Master’s
- Teacher Education
- Technical Certificates
- Allied Health Program Certificates
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Web Page Authoring
- Technical Diplomas
- Course Catalog
- Course Equivalencies
- Term Calendar
- Course Listings
- Contact Us
- Continuing Education
- Admissions Steps
- Prospective Freshmen
- Dual Enrollment/Joint Enrollment
- Master's Applicants
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Career Changers
- Military Applicants
- Nursing Students
- Student Disability Services (ADA)
- Continuing Ed Students
- Admissions FAQ
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid & Tuition
- Current Students
- Faculty Resources